These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Website Orders T.O.S.
We make every effort to ship orders as quickly as possible. Orders placed after 3pm (Monday-Friday) will be processed on the next business day.
On occasion, shipments will be delayed due to weather, natural disasters or other circumstances beyond our control.
All devices being subject to being returned are required to be proven faulty before a return can be initiated.
Defective products are subject to the manufacturers return policy.
Software is sold as-is and cannot be returned.
No cash or other forms of credit will be established. The only ‘credit’ allowed will be ‘store credit’ for future purchase(s) from Colorado VoIP Communications.
Devices proven to be faulty can be exchanged for a model of the same type or equivalent if same type is unavailable.
All software is sold as-is and cannot be exchanged.
Any order placed via the internet is subject to lost transition, error in database retention, or other electronic disruptions. We are not responsible for any event occurring in your order being lost or corrupted.
License to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- print pages from our website
these are subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing
Registration and accounts
You may register for an account with our website
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
User IDs and passwords
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- suspend your account
- cancel your account
- edit your account details
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website
- that the material on the website is up to date
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Third party rights
These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States / State of Colorado.